Date: September 19, 2008
Venue: Robinsons Place Ermita
- Name of the Organization: The body agreed with “Rainbow Bloggers Philippines” as the official name of the community instead of the “Pink Bloggers” since the rainbow promotes a more colorful aspect of the LGBT community.
- Membership: The attendees decided to let lesbian bloggers to join the said community. As of September 19, 2008, our official members that are included in our directory are the following: ( See sidebar). Also, Here is the list of bloggers to be invited and join our community: Pat, Kawadjan, Kablog, Boying, Dabo, Dr. magsasaka, Nurse Ruff, Thaddie, Bebsisms, Dan & Rye Show, IE, Mcvie, Mr.Sheez, Coldman, Mr. Hubs, Fuschiaboy, Jezebel Patel, Gayzha, Poging Payatot, Reyna Elena, etc. etc. (Kiel was asked to confirm all pending members to join the community).
Kaya JOIN na mga Badush! Di ba ang saya saya nila sa Picture? Mas masaya kung mas marami, Dervalou? If you want to contribute and write sa blog na tets, leave your E-Mail addy sa comment section so we can add you as Author. Bangs! Now, Gooooo!
- Posting Categories: Based on the seven colors of the rainbow, the entries shall be categorized as: Red (About Us); Orange (LGBT Events/Activities); Yellow (LGBT News/Articles), Green (Lifestyle); Blue (Blogging); Indigo (Dear Becky/ Confessions); and Violet (Wild Cards)
- Official Logo: The official emblem of the community shall be designed by KIKS. The content will include a computer and the rainbow
- E-Group & Site: Yffar was assigned to create the initial site for the community. Mrs. Jay will create the yahoogroup for the rainbow bloggers philippines
- Officlal launching: The target launching of the community will be on the first week of December in line with the Pride March and World AIDS Day celebration.
- As of the moment, the community aims to recruit more members and collect articles for postings.
- Next Meeting: The next general assembly of the Rainbow Bloggers Philippines is not yet set but will be announced in advance and to gather more participants.